Excursión a Oporto
Oporto is the second most populated city in the Portuguese territory (about 300,000 inhabitants) and the capital of the country.
In the city and surroundings you can enjoy an architectural style with British touches, extensive beaches and a unique cuisine.
Oporto, also known as "bridges city" has several architectural designs of world reference such as the María Pia Bridge or the Luis I Bridge.
City of beautiful and notorious monuments in which the following should be highlighted: The Stock Exchange Palace, The Church of the Clérigos or The Episcopal Palace.
- Ground transportation from Santiago de Compostela.
- Arrival to Oporto and inform reception.
- Guided tour through Oporto history (bridges, old town and emblematic places).
- Time to have lunch and chill.
- Continuation of the guided tour.
- Farewell and return to Santiago de Compostela.
- To concrete
- Remind that to use comfortable footwear could improve the visit.
- Try to get in the meeting point at least 10 minutes before.
- Guided visit around emblematic places in Santiago de Compostela.
- English or spanish speaking guide.
- * If you need another language, please contact with Get In Galicia.