First Dive in La Coruña
If you are looking for a way to try diving in a safe and fun way this is your experience. Your chance to discover the world of diving could begin in one of the most recognized diving places in the world.
The innumerable shipwrecks that the seabed of the coast of Galicia treasures make it a unique landscape to try weightlessness. This shipwrecks, some occurred almost half a millennium ago, have caused that natural world and these floating structures have united forming a single structure.
Not only boats, the underwater formations that have been developed over millions of years make these waters a fusion of flora, fauna and corals. To really enjoy your first experience underwater, it will be necessary from someone you can trust. An instructor will teach you everything you need to know and, under his guidance, you will learn the skills you need to enjoy this experience.
You can study the whole Academic part, on your Computer, iPad or Smartphone, with the digital training of SSI. We are sure that once you try it, you will love it! Afterwards, it only makes sense that you continue with your adventure, to become a certified diver. Your recognition card will be your first step.
- Reception of students.
- Explanation of the activity.
- Boat trip to the place of activity.
- Diving activity until tank finishing.
- End of the activity.
- Mayor Francisco Vázquez Avenue, La Coruña.
- A minimum age of 16 is required to carry out the activity.
- Some diseases are not compatible with diving.
- For sea diving, personal diving insurance is required (€ 25 / year).
- Does not include glasses.
- Previous dive course online (optional).
- Material (NO GLASSES).
- Insurance for the activity.
- Boat trip to the diving area.
- Diving for 1H.
- Return and diploma at the end.