Guided private tour in La Coruña
A Coruña, surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, and by the estuary, which gives off the smell of the sea in all its corners. We will make a journey throught the first settlements to the modernity of the new population centers.
A Coruña is known as the Crystal City and its architecture reveals why. Its port is considered one of the most important in Spain in terms of discharge of seafood. This place represents the entrance of merchandise, but also witnessed sad dismissals during the emigration.
The Garden of San Carlos where the remains of the British hero Jhon Moore reside, the history of Picasso during his years in Coruña or the history behind “The Rats Field”.
This private visit will allow you to know the most emblematic points of La Coruña in the most personalized way in which you can select the schedule that best suits you.
- Reception at the meeting point.
- Guided tour through the most emblematic places and the secrets of La Coruña.
- Moment to ask curiosities and end of the visit.
- Maria Pita Square, La Coruña.
- Remind that to use comfortable footwear could improve the visit.
- Try to get in the meeting point at least 10 minutes before.
- Guided tour in English and Spanish.
- Guided tour to La Coruña adapted to your schedule (2H aprox).